Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Li'l Miss Keegan


Li'l Miss Keegan, originally uploaded by fashionpassion2u.

Here is an adorable little tote that I recently made for a little friend. She picked it all out and I thought it was so.. cute! The liner is pink/white gingham and pink grosgrain ribbon closure. I would have liked to try pink rick rack at bottom. But hers looks great, I think! My picture is lopsided, does not do justice! But what a talented preschooler to pick this out! She wants an IPOD carrying case to match! Any ideas? I have never done this!

Hope all of you are having a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about the print on the outside and pink flannel on the inside? or even pink felt, with a little of that print for embellishment?

(and i LOVE ric rac - can't go wrong with that!:)

Anonymous said...

I also like the felt idea. How adorable that she picked out such a cute layout. That girl is styling! and an ipod as a preschooler, lucky little girl!

Anonymous said...

I like the felt idea also. You could add a felt butterfly, that would be match. I got your material. Thank you!!!!!
Beth

Anonymous said...

I do not have a blog site, but I will email you some great ideas on all of these types of accessorie. They have cell phone case holders, eye or sun glass carrier, check book cover, etc. I love your work. I think you will find some neat ideas. I will email to you. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and girlie. You did a nice job.